Welcome to Morrisville United Methodist Church!
A growing Community Church
A Church Family Waiting to Meet You!
A place to grow, to learn, to meditate, to praise.
4432 Morrisville Road
Bealeton, Virginia 22712
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor: Benjamin Lalka
Sunday School for Children and Adults
9 AM - 9:45 AM
Worship 10 AM - 11 AM
Please join us when you can . . . we would love to have you visit us !
Please visit our site for regular updates.
10 Steps to Prayer
1. Find a comfortable place where you won't be interrupted. Read several chapters of one of the Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke or John.
2. Close your eyes: give thanks for three things. Move toward God and away from self-sufficiency.
3. Ask God to bless and help three other people who you believe may need God's help today. Move toward others and away from self-centeredness.
4. Ask God to forgive your sins and mistakes as you confess them; ask God to give you the strength to forgive.
5. Ask God to help one other person that you find hard to like. Ask for insight into that person's problems and how you may allow God's love to flow through you.
6. Ask to be sensitive today toward the needs of one person with whom you may share God's love by word and deed.
7. Ask for insight into your own personal problems.
8. Ask for help in achieving your personal goals.
9. Ask God to tell you the most important thing you need to do
today in order to “seek first His kingdom.”
10. Listen for three minutes for what God may say to you.
Close with the Lord's Prayer